Event Rules + Regulations
- All attendees must conduct themselves in a respectful and courteous manner towards festival staff, volunteers, and other guests.
- Compliance with all festival policies, including but not limited to food safety, alcohol consumption, and dress code (shoes, shirts, clothing that comply with city ordinance, nothing political, and no obscenities), is mandatory.
- Any behavior that poses a threat to the safety or well-being of others will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the festival premises.
- Festival management reserves the right to refuse entry or revoke admission without refund for any violation of festival policies or regulations.
Service Animals + Emotional Support Animals
- Service animals, as deﬁned by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), are permitted to accompany individuals with disabilities. These animals are trained to perform speciﬁc tasks and services to assist individuals with disabilities.
- Emotional support animals, which provide comfort or emotional support but are not trained to perform speciﬁc tasks, are not recognized as service animals under the ADA. However, the festival may allow emotional support animals on a case-by-case basis, subject to local laws and regulations.
- Individuals with service animals or emotional support animals must ensure that the animal is under control and behaves appropriately at all times.
- Service animals and emotional support animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered unless such restraints interfere with the animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these restraints.
- Attendees with service or emotional support animals may be asked to provide credible verbal assurance or documentation of the animal’s purpose and training.
Responsibilities of Attendees with Service Animals or Emotional Support Animals
- Attendees bringing service animals or emotional support animals must ensure that the animals are well-behaved and do not disrupt the festival or cause harm to others.
- The care, supervision, and control of the animal, including feeding, toileting, and cleaning up after the animal, are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
- Any damages caused by the animal must be fully repaired or paid for by the attendee. d. Attendees are responsible for complying with all local laws and regulations regarding animals, including licensing, vaccinations, and waste disposal.
Service Animals + Emotional Support Animals Limitations + Exclusions
- The festival reserves the right to exclude any animal that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, demonstrates aggressive behavior, or is not under control.
- No animals are permitted within the church and the festival may restrict access to certain areas or activities where the presence of animals could jeopardize the safety or health of the animal, the individual, or others.
- The festival is not responsible for the care, supervision, or control of service animals or emotional support animals. Attendees are solely responsible for their animals’ well-being. Communication and Disputes
- Attendees with concerns, disputes, or requests for accommodations regarding service animals or emotional support animals should contact festival management or designated staff members for assistance.
- Festival management will make reasonable efforts to address any issues or concerns promptly and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
By attending the Greek Festival, guests agree to abide by these attendance rules, including the provisions related to service animals and emotional support animals. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the festival premises without refund or further recourse.